[Scribus] Alternate Scribus Logo, Splashscreen, Icons

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Fri Feb 6 03:38:23 CET 2004

Craig Bradney wrote:
> Hi Paul
>

>>I've been playing with Scribus 1.1.4 - I like it quite a bit better than the current version, but I didn't really care for the icon and logo graphics, so I whipped up my own.
>>
>>If anyone's interested, they can take a look and download the graphics. The main images are:
>>
>>scribusicon.png
>>scribus_logo.jpg
>>Splash.png
>>scribus_icon_128.png
>>scribus_icon_64.png
>>scribus_icon_48.png

> I love the icons!
>
> Very nice indeed. The logo and Splash seem a bit.. hmm.. dunno.. Maybe
> the Scribus writing is a bit too light or font not big/bold enough,
> imho. The background is great!

Agree with others comments about the lightness -- I don't know where all
the interest in pastel colors on computer screens has come from, but I
find it bland and too XP-ish (or OSX-ish). Fortunately it should be a
passing fad.

Gregory Pittman