[Scribus] Alternate Scribus Logo, Splashscreen, Icons

Paul Davidson linux
Thu Feb 5 07:37:09 CET 2004

Hello,

I've been playing with Scribus 1.1.4 - I like it quite a bit better than the current version, but I didn't really care for the icon and logo graphics, so I whipped up my own.

If anyone's interested, they can take a look and download the graphics. The main images are:

scribusicon.png
scribus_logo.jpg
Splash.png

..all of which can be saved to the /usr/local/lib/scribus/icons directory. I also made a few general-purpose Scribus icons, which I'm using on my desktop and in my KDE menu.

scribus_icon_128.png
scribus_icon_64.png
scribus_icon_48.png

They're here for download, for the moment:
http://www.hiddenfortress.net/clients/scribus/
Comments and criticism are welcome, if anyone actually finds these useful. If not, no problem.

Paul Davidson