[Scribus] Translation: Moving from PO to TS file

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Mon Feb 2 23:04:06 CET 2004

> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:11:50 +0100
> Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> wrote:
>

> > > Riku, Craig,
> > > thanks for the hint, it's quite easier to update ts files now. The
> > > results are the same, though, i.e. I've got 1393 items with this method
> > > too, and there is no difference about the missing / grayed out messages.
> > >

> > After CVS is updated tonight you should have better results.
> >
> > Craig

Hi,
today's test results regarding the missing TS file items:

> > > 	Look in: File name: File type: (in File --> Save as... / Open... windows )

Done.

> All messages from the "Select color" window are missing in the TS file (e.g. Edit -> Preferences ->General -> Display -> Background  )

Done.

> > > The issue with items wrongly marked as "obsolete"

99.9% done. The only place, where I've found a couple of wrongly "obsoleted" items after a rather thorough search, is the "PicStatus" context (Extras --> Manage Pictures window)

Great job, guys :-)
br
Maciej