[Scribus] Scribus DTD ?

Cédric GEMY radar.map35
Mon Feb 2 18:10:23 CET 2004

About Scribus File Format,

I'm still wondering why, text content is included in an attribute (CH) and not
as element content.

For information to intersted people, I still have somme troubles with my XSL
stylesheet. It crashes Scribus when it is multiple-paged. But this is maybe due
to my 1.1.4 version !!
I give it as soon as possible for tests.
For the moment, it is in use as a single transformation tool. But it should be
usefull to use it with a python script. But I don't know if it possible.
In PHP, there xslt functions, may be theses exists for python to. If not we may
use a call to external program.

Bye

C?dric