[Scribus] printing problem

James Ellis jimjon
Mon Feb 2 04:30:54 CET 2004

Hi Guys,
I am learning to use Scribus as an Adobe Pagemaker 7 user.
I am getting on well with the program, but, when I want to print to my
Minolta printer, which is set up to print as A4, the printer refuses to
print, giving me an error of wrong paper size as it is trying to print
as 'letter'.

Yet, when I print to my Epson 680 printer, it works fine, printing as
A4.

I have checked all the settings and all is set correctly. Incidentally,
I can print to the Minolta from OpenOffice or Kword with no problems at
all.

Any help that you give me please. James.