[Scribus] Brazilian Portuguese translation

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Wed Dec 29 21:46:55 CET 2004

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 00:23:42 -0200
Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes <fggdebian at yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> Hello Craig e everybody else,
>
> Consta no registro %CB23514 do Livro da Grande Teia que
> Craig, em 23/12/04 escreveu o seguinte:
>
> > /me begs translators to have a quick look at bugs.scribus.net/trans
> > and see  if their language needs an update, and contact me.
>
> I would like to know if there is anyone in charge for the Brazilian
> Portuguese translation. If don't I would like to take it.
>
> Regards,
>

> Frederico

Hi!
I don't know, if Frederico has been given an answer to this question, but I think, it would be generally not bad to have some indication on the http://bugs.scribus.net/trans/ site regarding which language needs new maintainer - something like a new column saying "unmaintained" or "maintained by <contact info>".

What do you think of this?

best regards
Maciej

--
Current Scribus localisations:
http://bugs.scribus.net/trans/

Missing your language? Check this translation how-to:
http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&sm=translationhowto&page=translation_howto