[Scribus] OOPs! WartHog Stamp Bulletin is up.

Jim Hatridge hatridge
Wed Dec 29 18:48:06 CET 2004

The correct address is:

http://www.fuzzybunnymilitia.org/~hatridge/bulletin/index.php

Hi gang!

Just a note to let you guys know that I've just uploaded the second WHB that
I've done in Scribus. I printed the bulletin on my home printer to mail to my
readers, then about a week later I put a PDF file up on my web site.

After I did the first Scribus issue I had a disk crash and lost all my
formating. I found that I was able to rebuild my formating allot faster than
the first time. It took me about two days to rebuild, that's great!

BTW, a request, is it possible to add more frame art? Scribus has only 4-5
difference frames. Personally I would like to see a frame that looks like a
stamp.

Thanks!

JIM
--
Jim Hatridge
Linux User #88484

????? ????? Viel Feind -- Viel Ehr'
????? Anti-US Propaganda stamp collection
? http://www.fuzzybunnymilitia.org/~hatridge/collection