[Scribus] Scribus review on Low End Mac

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Wed Dec 29 03:07:25 CET 2004

Gabriel Gazz?n wrote:

> At 19:04 27/12/2004, you wrote:
>
>> Our final worry is that it doesn't support proprietary color
>> standards such as Hexachrome or Pantone -- and likely never will."
>

> Can't these features ever be supported via proprietary plugins in the
> future?
> I mean provide some good API planned just for that, waiting for
> someone to come in and do it?

I'm a big fan of serendipity... Just when it seems like some sort of
task will never be done, someone takes it upon himself to venture out
into something, gather some support, and things happen.

Who would have predicted that an individual would tackle creating an
open source DTP app like Scribus?

Greg