[Scribus] no config file?

Plinnell scribusdocs
Tue Dec 28 22:42:22 CET 2004

On Tuesday 28 December 2004 21:31, Matt Haber wrote:
> Scribus is quitting with signal 11, and the apparent complaint is no
> config file. Is there a simple way to creat a dummy config file?
>
> FWIW, I'm running 1.2 RC on RH9 (I would run a later version, but
> have not been able to get it to compile recently, and that's the latest
> version for which there are RPMs).
>
> thanks
> matt
> --
> Matt Haber
> dance, portrait and fashion photography
> http://www.matthaber.com

One of the saner ways you can safely update a RH9 system like that is to
rebuild newer SRPM from later Fedora Core SRPM's.

You milage may vary, but you can also try :
ftp://apt.us.kde-redhat.org/linux/kde-redhat/apt/kde-redhat/9/stable/RPMS/

for updated QT and assorted libraries. This also includes Scribus 1.2 final in
RPM.

I have had few problems with these rpm in the past.

Hope that helps,
Peter