[Scribus] short words

fredd effediwhy
Thu Dec 23 15:45:10 CET 2004

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:44:22 +0100, Petr Van?k <petr at yarpen.cz> wrote:
> hi all
>
> would you (anybody, maciej, deejay1...) be so kind and test CVS snapshot with
> current CVS Scribus? Some things changed in Scribus so all plugins should be
> rewritten a bit.
>
> Yes, here is the "rewrittenment":
> http://www.yarpen.cz/scribus-short-words/

Petr,

Except the fact I had to specify --with-qt-includes=/usr/include/qt3
for configure, everything seems to work like a charm here, at least
for french, when using it normally.

However, when pressing cancel in the SW dialog, scribus crashes with
signal 11. Here is the output from gdb :
[Switching to Thread -1221690816 (LWP 7037)]
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
0xb6b81e00 in ShortWords::~ShortWords ()
   from /usr/local/lib/scribus/plugins/libscribusshortwords.so.0.0.0

Frederic