[Scribus] Re: Off Topic: Two gmail invites available

tom jakabfy tjakabfy
Thu Dec 23 05:07:04 CET 2004

Marvin:

Thought your e-mail was a virus and deleted it right away.
I don't expect to get notices on a list server of this nature.
It just struck me what gmail is.
What has it to do with Scribus ?
Tom