[Scribus] littlecms problems

Stefan Stolz s.mail
Wed Dec 22 17:19:10 CET 2004

Am Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2004 03:14 schrieb John Mulhern:
> What version of Scribus did you build?
I dind?n build Scribus. I installed the actual version from SuSE 1.2

> What did configure say about lcms when you ran it?
Nothing. See what i said before.

> What does Help->About say?  C-C-T? *-C-T? What?
Build-ID: 28. August 2004 C-C-T

> Do you have any profiles defined?
Don?t really know what exactly do you mean. I have put some Adobe Profiles
to /opt/gnome/share/iccprofiles/.

> Are you planning to print on CMYK printers, or RGB printers?
CMYK

> Do you have /usr/local/lib/liblcms.so?
For the reason that i have installed the liblcms rpm coming with GIMP/SuSE and
then installed the package like i posted because SuSE only have installed the
libs i have following in my system:
stolzi at stefan:~> whereis liblcms
liblcms: /usr/lib/liblcms.a /usr/lib/liblcms.la /usr/lib/liblcms.so /usr/local/lib/liblcms.a /usr/local/lib/liblcms.la /usr/local/lib/liblcms.so /usr/share/liblcms