[Scribus] today's CVS (yesterday was the same)

Guest007 trash4
Wed Dec 22 15:08:47 CET 2004

? ????????? ?? 22 ??????? 2004 11:26 Craig Bradney ???????(a):
> > And long-time problem still the same -- broken drop-down menu "Insert
> > line" in toolbar.
>
> Broken how? Works fine here
When I press downarrow I can see to_pencils_icon in first position of list and
2 empty next positions. When I move mouse over menu icon change to
line_with_two_small_crosses and next 2 places in menu still empty. But all
works fine. Just a visual effect.

> File Import without a document open. They will be imported onto a page as
> defined in the SVG. No problem there. Control Drag will resize
> proportionally.
It's work. But when I'm playing with openclipart-0.8 some artwork collapsed to
1x1 point dimension after import-copy-new_document_paste and can't be resized
back. For example carnegie_library_building_01.svg in "building" section.

Thanks.

--
WBR Guest007
JID: guest007 at jabber.ru