[Scribus] today's CVS (yesterday was the same)

Guest007 trash4
Wed Dec 22 09:12:45 CET 2004

--------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 4, in ?
  File "~/Prog/Python/scribus/samples/htmlimport.py", line 57, in ?
    filename = FileDialog(TITLE, "*.htm*", "", 0, 1)
  File "<string>", line 4, in FileDialog
RuntimeError: more keyword list entries than argument specifiers
---------------

And long-time problem still the same -- broken drop-down menu "Insert line" in
toolbar.

And long-time problem with SVG import -- all images inserts in incredible
large size. Much larger, then current paper. And can't find way for
proportional scaling (by mouse).

And how about preview in fileselect dialog? :-)

I'm using Scribus and Inkscape often and I think it's very usefull. Thank you
kfor your job.

--
WBR Guest007
JID: guest007 at jabber.ru