[Scribus] scribus in spanish

Craig Ringer craig
Sat Dec 18 06:56:11 CET 2004

On Sat, 2004-12-18 at 07:59, Ciro A. Soto wrote:
> I am writing a letter in Spanish, but when I open
> the properties window and change language to Spanish,
> I still can't type any tilde over the n  or accent on
> vowels.

That's interesting. Are you typing into the story editor, or into
directly into the text frames? Either way, try the other one and see if
that works. If it does, please drop a note here.

As Louis pointed out, you could use insert special - but that gets
clumsy fast if you need to do much typing.

--
Craig Ringer