[Scribus] Difference between DTP and word processor

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Fri Dec 17 23:57:01 CET 2004

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:16:31 +0100
"Lukasz [DeeJay1] Jernas" <deejay1 at nsj.srem.pl> wrote:

> > Second question: Is there a *SEARCHABLE* archive of this list
> > anywhere? I found the archive, but not a way to search it. According
> > the FAQ, it should be searchable.
>
> Try http://nsj.srem.pl/cgi-bin/search.cgi  in a few hours, it's
> currently making it's way through the archives...

Great job, Lukasz! If you ask me, it's a clear candidate for linking from http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/mailman/listinfo/scribus, along with changing  the default language of the subscription page to English, since some visitors may conclude, that the default language of the mailing list was German...

br
Maciej