[Scribus] scribus crashes due to signal #11

steve mail
Thu Dec 16 22:34:28 CET 2004

> > Hi. Correction. It only crashes when the text is selected. Unselect the
> > text and it duplicates fine.
>
> Ok got it. Will be fixed.
>
> Craig
Thanks. We really appreciate all the work you are doing. We're using it for
our gcse dtp coursework and some of the stuff the kids produce with it is
amazing.

Could I use this thread to ask if any other teachers are using scribus for
anything? Sorry if I'm OT.
Steve.