[Scribus] scribus crashes due to signal #11

Plinnell scribusdocs
Wed Dec 15 21:57:49 CET 2004

On Wednesday 15 December 2004 22:47, steve wrote:
> > > -create a new a4 document
> > > -fill the whole page with a rectangle
> > > -make a text box and put some text in it.
> > > -do >item>duplicate to get the crash
> >
> > No problem at all here. Not with current CVS, and not with 18 Nov (before
> > the CVS Crash of 2004). Not with your doc and not with one I created.
> >
> > Craig
>
> Hi again. No go with the source either:
>
> In file included from pdflib.h:26,
>                  from pdflib.cpp:18:
> ../../scribus/bookmwin.h:65: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
> Please submit a full bug report,
> See <URL:http://www.suse.de/feedback> for instructions.
> The bug is not reproduceable, so it is likely a hardware or OS problem
>
> Can anyone help? What is preprocessed source? Does anyone have a good SuSE
> 9.2 rpm?
>
> Cheers and thanks for your patience.
> Steve.

Is this with 1.2.1CVS source or 1.2 source ?

Also what compiler options are you using ?

The scribus-1.2.6 rpm is in the supplemental update for 9.2 and AFAIK, you
should have also updated any of the Qt libs, if they are available.

can you do gcc -v and reply.

Thanks,

Peter