[Scribus] Scribus 1.2.1 String Freeze

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Wed Dec 15 16:54:30 CET 2004

Hi Craig,
I'm in the middle of polishing  the Polish TS file, expect an update this week

all the best
Maciej

P.S. I think, I haven't mentioned,  that Scribus has been written about in all three Polish Linux magazines during the last 3 months?

-  "Chip Linux Special" (it's a quaterly magazine) published an extensive Scribus tutorial in it's summer issue.

- "Linux+", a Polish monthly magazine (there is also a German version), published a very positive, large review on Scribus in it's November issue. The author, an informatics teacher from a gymnasium in the North of Poland, described his and his class work with Scibus, which resulted in bringing their school newspaper to the local printer. The author stressed the high value of the Polish localisation :)

- Polish "Linux Magazine" (available in Polish, German, and some other languages)  started this December a series of articles covering the usage of Scribus.