[Scribus] some edits of FontSample.py

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun Dec 12 19:23:40 CET 2004

Finally got around to trying FontSample.py, and found that many of the
frames wouldn't print because font size too big (or frame height too small).
I also didn't like that the page numbering started at 1 for the actual
fonts, which means that when you use the go to widget, it was wrong
according to the table of contents.

Here are some changes to "fix" these things.
Attached is the output of diff -u on the original FontSample.py and my
FontSample2.py

I have my own comments labeled #1... to #10... in the text.

Greg Pittman