[Scribus] Did the ts-file just get another ~250 strings?

Craig Ringer craig
Sat Dec 11 15:50:10 CET 2004

On Sat, 2004-12-11 at 19:31, Plinnell wrote:
> On Saturday 11 December 2004 13:17, Klaus Ade Johnstad wrote:
> > Is it only me, or did Scribus just get another ~250 strings added to the
> > translation ts-file?
>
> Yes. The new strings are for the python scripter.

There are two major sets of new strings:

- Python error messages. You'll note that these are all tagged with the
context "python error"

- Python documentation strings (for the 'help' command, pydoc, and for
generating HTML documentation). Unfortunately, I was unable to tag
these, but they're very obvious because they all look like:

    functionName(arguments)

    function description

The docstrings have been in the scripter for a while, the recent patch
just made them translatable. The same is true of most of the exceptions.

The strings are all new - no existing translations were broken by the
updates.

--
Craig Ringer