[Scribus] Re: Scribus broke my Printing System!

Dave Spagnol davecs
Fri Dec 10 23:21:37 CET 2004

What system? Did I build it myself?

OK:

I have two Linux partitions and a Windows partition. I currently have Gentoo
as my main system, using Gentoo 2.6.9-r6 kernel patched for udev to work with
raw1394. That system has Scribus 1.2.1-cvs-3rd December 2004, which was built
locally using CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS set to -O2 -march=athlon-xp and
-fomit-frame-pointer.

The other partition is currently running Mandrake 10.1CE. It has Scribus 1.2
loaded as a Mandrake binary.

Both partitions have the printer set using hpijs, cups and foomatic. I tried
printing both directly and through kprinter.

System is XP2500+ overclocked to XP3200+, nvidia FX5200, nforce mobo2 512Mb
PC3200 RAM.

DAVE