[Scribus] cvs up again?

blah at pobox.sk blah
Fri Dec 10 16:21:29 CET 2004

On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 01:06:58PM +0100, Craig Bradney wrote:
> Hi
>
> Well, CVS is a strange thing indeed. New server, CVS auth issues.
> SF/etc, we lose some control but are seriously considering it.
>
> Please, for now you can grab
> http://www.scribus.org.uk/downloads/snaps/scribus-1.2.1cvs.tar.bz2
>
> This is updated daily.
>
> Craig

Would you consider to make available patches the same way as
snapshots are available now. It would be much better for people
who has limited access to internet (slow dial-up). And if you do,
maybe it would be good to make this patches not daily but weekly
(or perhaps even bi-weekly). This way it would be more convenient

Juraj Fedel