[Scribus] suse errors

Bart Alberti bart
Thu Dec 9 16:37:03 CET 2004

I regret to inform the list that SuSE has as of December 7 posted patches to
9.1 to yast-storage and yast-update "to avoid damaging the GNOME system''
while upgrading a running system. These patches correct a previous patch
that was faulty as they admit. Like I say, GNOME is a house of cards. There
are patches to the cd writer k3b, also, as it gets trashed by the kernel
patches they are recommending. That of course is a kde application
Hitherto I had marked my postings on this as ''O. T.'' on the ground it
might be thought off topic. I no longer think so.

Bart Alberti