[Scribus] Newsforge story mentions Scribus

Craig Bradney cbradney
Wed Dec 8 15:18:03 CET 2004

On Wednesday 08 December 2004 15:13, Graham Monk wrote:
> http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php/id;1058410056;fp;2;fpid;1

Very cool! :) We need a story on what they are doing. Anyone fancy a sip of
Aussie wine and a chat about Scribus with them?

> Ok, It only says the name and nothing more but I bet you get a
> bunch of new people on the mailing list!
>
> Great Program! Is there any progress on a windows port? Would
> money specifically for that help?

Money for many things would help. Once we have the infrastructure to receive
it properly, please, tell your friends and their friends, etc :)

Craig