[Scribus] Re: Compiling cvs on Mandrake 9.2

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Tue Dec 7 00:12:35 CET 2004

> configure in the one just released in the cvs snapshot by Peter has this line and it
>

> if test -z ""; then
>   # Current default Qt version: 3.3
>   kde_qtver=3
>   kde_qtsubver=3
>
> and I got the same error as Christoph did earlier
>
> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.3) (library qt-mt) not
> found. Please check your installation!
>
> I changed that to   kde_qtsubver=1 (I have 3.2.3)
>
> It built ok and I just started it without any problems, but will have to test it later
>
> I feel a build of QT coming on!
>

> -- Owen

Owen,

thanks a lot for your tip. At least ./configure runs smoothly after
tweaking "configure", but now make exits with error msgs. I'll get a new
gcc and give it a last try tomorrow - after compiling gcc during the
night ;-)

Christoph