[Scribus] Compiling cvs on Mandrake 9.2

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Sat Dec 4 21:04:58 CET 2004

Hi everybody,

while trying to compile scribus-1.2.1cvs on Mandrake 9.2, ./configure
caused the following error message:

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.3) (library qt-mt) not
found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!

I used ./configure --with-qt-includes=/usr/lib/qt3/include
--with-qt-libraries=/usr/lib/qt3/lib --with-qt-directory=/usr/lib/qt3

A little googling told me that the problem occurs with many source files
but none of the proposed solutions made a proper ./configure possible.

Has a Mandrake user here already found a solution?

Thanks in advance

Christoph