[Scribus] ANNOUNCE Scribus 1.2 Released

Uwe Fechner ufechner
Sat Aug 28 22:07:28 CEST 2004

Atlantic Tech Solutions schrieb:

>The Scribus Team is pleased to announce the release of Scribus 1.2 - Open
>Source Desktop Publishing. The 1.2 release is the culmination of over 1 year
>of hard work since last year's 1.0 release. The Scribus team urges all users
>and distros to use this latest release.

Hello,

I just installed scribus 1.2 (from cvs) on gentoo linux and have the
following problem:

The mscore fonts (Arial etc) are not found.

I guess, that this is related to the fact, that I removed xfree and
replaced it with xorg-X11
version 6.7.0-r1.

How can I fix this issue?

In kde and mozilla the fonts are still available, openoffice has the
same problem.

Regards:

Uwe Fechner