[Scribus] borderless printing in scribus

Penelope Spencer penelope.spencer
Wed Aug 25 20:50:59 CEST 2004

I've been trying to print out an A4 size page with no borders - my images go right to the edge of the paper, and I don't want any gaps.

I'm using scribus 1.2cvs, and my printer is epson stylus photo 950 (which does borderless printing). I'm using turbo-print and lpr and the turboprint borderless test page was fine. The ghostscript file looks fine, as does the scribus print preview, but no matter what I do, when I print out in scribus there is always a margin of about 4 mm all the way round!

I've got the margins set at 0 and the clip to page size turned off. Has anyone else had success in printing out borderless? Is there something more I should be doing?

Many thanks,
Penny.