[Scribus] Fwd: PDF exporting (?problem?)

s20031701 at tuks.co.za s20031701
Tue Aug 24 21:32:11 CEST 2004

hi,

I'm handling some of the technical aspects of a newspaper and would really like
to use Scribus.

My problems are:
Our printers says the exported pdf gets rejected by their system(could it be
scribus or is it their fault?).

I would like to send them a pdf X-3 file but can seem to export to it. From the
documentation I asume I need an icc profile. (where do I get a generic one?)

Also, our printers say that the pdf should be exported without an icc. Can this
be right?

They also say they dont like TT fonts and only uses PS1 fonts. If we're using
times new roman for our text, how do I make the font PS1?

Im om MDK 10 official with Scribus 1.2RC1 (mdk default cups, tifflib)
ghostscript 7.07 and lcms 1.13

Thanks
Kobus

P.S. I'm stil learning