[Scribus] Cannot find freetype2

Sagara Wijetunga sagaralists
Sat Aug 21 18:39:37 CEST 2004

--- "Riku Leino (Tsoots)" <foom at welho.com> wrote:

> Sagara Wijetunga wrote:
> > Yes, it's there in the PATH env. variable.
>
> Shame, I was looking for an easy solution. Does that
> directory include
> freetype-config if not is the dir where the
> freetype-config is located
> in your PATH variable.

Thanks for the reply. Sorry I forgot to thank earlier
:)

Yes, the freetype-config is in /usr/X11R6/bin.

It seems either configure script is broken or freetype
2.1.9 is broken.

I'm not happy with freetype 2.1.9 version numbering,
it looks weird. But the error is not that. It cannot
find the freetype-config in /usr/X11R6/bin.

Sagara