[Scribus] lcms Monitor Profiler

Michelle Gill michelle.gill
Sat Aug 21 01:56:57 CEST 2004

Go to : http://www.littlecms.com/downloads.htm

Click on the appropriate "Download lcms-1.13.tar.gz" link.  I *assume* you're
using Linux, so you'd use the one next to the penguin.  :)

A download window should then show up and you're off to the races.  I haven't
put Scribus 1.2 on my laptop yet (I'm using 1.7), but I couldn't actually get
the monitor profiler to show up in the info window within Scribus...maybe it
will work better on the 1.2 install.  Let me know.

Best of luck to you.
Michelle Gill