[Scribus] cenon with scribus, anyone?

Kurt Lhotzky kurt.lhotzky
Fri Aug 20 10:57:27 CEST 2004

Maybe it's not the correct thread, and mybe it's known to all on the
list, nevertheless:

At http://www.accesspdf.com/pdftk/ you can find pdftk, a pdf toolkit
which offers a wide variety of tools to manipulate PDF-files, including
the merging of several fieles to one dokument. I used it to create a
newsletter: The content, rather simple, was created with OpenOffice, the
cover, more sophisticated, with Scribus. I appended both documents with
pdftk and sent the file to my copyshop - the output was excellent!

At http://de.geocities.com/dpaehl2004//guipdftk/ you can find a
graphical frontend - I am not very at ease with it, though I still have
the "simple-user" approach and still am not to familiar with working in
the console; but using pdftk in a shell seems to be easier and more
"logical" for me (but that's a very personal rating, of course!)!

Regards, Kurt