[Scribus] cancel dialog box message

BandiPat magicpage91
Wed Aug 18 01:47:24 CEST 2004

Craig Bradney wrote:
> You can reset their positions manually by editing the
> ~/.scribus/scribus.rc file.
>
> regards
> Craig
>
> On Sun, 2004-08-15 at 20:02, Servants wrote:
>
>>Sorry list.  I didn't try anything before sending the S.O.S.
>>
>>Just clicked tools and Page Palette and it disappeared, but when I
>>selected it again it was too high on my desktop to reach the bar at
>>the top, so I couldn't do anything with it at all.  All the other
>>dialog boxes under Tools worked fine.  I closed and reopened Scribus
>>and after the fourth time of doing it the Page Palette was lower on
>>the screen.
>>
>>Bruce

Also, Bruce for future reference, if any part of a window is visible,
you can press the Alt key, left click in/on the window anywhere and move
it.  This is in Linux of course and I think it works no matter what gui
you are using.

Very handy to have in a cases like you experienced.  ;o)

Patrick

--
           ---SuSE Linux v9.1 Pro---
         Registered Linux User #225206