[Scribus] Text color in new story editor

fredd effediwhy
Mon Aug 9 13:58:29 CEST 2004

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:47:37 +0200 (MEST), Christoph Fuchs
<vulpeculus at gmx.de> wrote:
> In the new story editor, the text is colored according to the choosen color.
> However, if I have white (or other light colored) text on a dark background
> (either the background of the text frame or over a dark image), I cannot
> read the text in the story editor, since the background is always white.
> Is there any solution ?
>
> Christoph

With recent CVS versions you can go in the Configuration menu in the
story editor and then select "page background". Then select a color
which makes all your text readable whatever text colors you use.

Fred