[Scribus] SVG import bug

janulrich.hasecke at web.de janulrich.hasecke
Sun Aug 8 20:03:53 CEST 2004

Hi,

my son happily uses inkscape to make some drawings for a card game, he
want to create. I told him to use scribus for doing the layout. But we
discovered an import bug. Attached is a file with some blendings
(german: Verl?ufe), which are not correctly displayed in scribus.

We are using

ii  scribus        1.2.0.cvs20040 a free software desktop page layout program
and
ii  inkscape       0.39-1         Vector based drawing program

on debian unstable.

The file is in plain svg. I get the same error with the original
inkscape svg.

TIA
juh