[Scribus] ANNOUNCEMENT: String freeze for Scribus 1.2

Owen Cook rcook
Sat Aug 7 08:02:46 CEST 2004

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004, Meino Christian Cramer wrote:

>  I cannot compile Scribus from CVS anymore, which previously worked
>  without any problem. I am using gcc-3.3.4 on a Linux box with kernel
>  2.6.8.rc3.
>
>    *** Creating Makefile templates
>    scribus/plugins/Makefile.am:6: required directory scribus/plugins/gettext does not exist
>    configure.in:184: required file `scribus/plugins/gettext/Makefile.in' not found
>    configure.in:185: required file `scribus/plugins/gettext/txtim/Makefile.in' not found
>    configure.in:186: required file `scribus/plugins/gettext/htmlim/Makefile.in' not found
>    make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
>    make: *** [all] Error 2
>    [~/] :
>    Script done on Sat Aug  7 07:16:28 2004

Looks like scribus/plugins/gettext/ went missing

I updated CVS 23:41 UTC 6 Aug and it built OK

You should have this in gettext

[owen at localhost plugins]# ls gettext/
CVS/  htmlim/  Makefile.am  Makefile.in  txtim/

Did you make distclean?

Owen