[Scribus] current cvs story editor problems

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun Aug 1 03:43:51 CEST 2004

Chris Smith wrote:

>On Friday 30 July 2004 01:53 am, Craig Bradney wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 03:21, Chris Smith wrote:
>>

>>>When using the story editor (edit text in a text frame) the characters
>>>typed are invisible (although they will be seen in the frame upon a save
>>>and exit). And it seems a few backspaces will get them to appear in the
>>>editor.
>>>
>>>Also if one tries to change the justification from left justified before
>>>typing any characters Scribus will totally crash due to signal #11.
>>>

>>Both fixed in last nights cvs.

Just downloaded and compiled the new CVS -- here is one problem, though:
if your text is white, you can't see it in story editor.  On the plus
side, now when I am inserting white text on a colored background
directly into the frame the background doesn't go white.

Greg Pittman