[Scribus] Screen fonts in Gnome

chris lee clee
Thu Apr 29 13:34:26 CEST 2004

I have a Libranet 2.8.1 (Debian) with Gnome 2.4 installed on two
different machines. I have Scribus installed on both. One machine also
has KDE on it.

When I run Scribus with Gnome on Machine 'a' (no kde) the application
desktop fonts are fine/normal

When I run Scribus with Gnome Machine 'b' (kde installed) application
desktop fonts are strange looking.

When I run Scribus with KDE on Machine 'b' application desktop fonts
look fine/normal.

I take it there is something Gnome doesn't like about QT. I tried every
setting I can find including changing themes without success.

Suggestions?

Chris