[Scribus] OpenSource Font

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Wed Apr 28 16:06:12 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 09:29, Thomas Zastrow wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> here you can find an OpenSource-Font which looks realy great:
>
> http://linuxlibertine.sourceforge.net/
>
> (I've already done some official documents for the university with
> LinuxLibertine ;-)
>
> Perhaps it would be possible to link it from the Scribus-website
> (WebLinks - Fonts)?
>
> Greetings,
>
> Tom

If you are a registered user on www.scribus.net you can submit any of
the following:

Downloads
Web Links
FAQ's
Stories
News

All are moderated, but I do keep an eye on these and usually add them
within hours of submission.

There is an "Add Link" link on main web links page, as well as "Add
Download" on main Downloads page.

The FAQ's are not meant to be a support area, but for adding answers to
"Frequently Asked Questions". Based on IRC chat and mailing lists, I
have added several over the past few weeks.

Cheers,
Peter