[Scribus] Text editing difficulties

Ralf Höling hoeling
Tue Apr 20 21:51:10 CEST 2004

Hi Craig!
Am 20.04.2004 um 19:36 schrieb Craig Bradney:

> Im not sure how to do stuff with Fink, but I know there are KDE/Qt
> themes that look like the Mac OS X theme. Perhaps see if you can get
> one
> of those installed.

Well, I installed "KDE - extra window styles and themes" through fink,
copied those styles from /sw/lib/kde3/plugins/ to
/sw/lib/qt3-plugins/styles/ and chose "Keramik", which looks not so
much like windows. Now I try to install more themes, that takes some
time but I think I can find a more beautiful appearance.

Regards
Ralf