[Scribus] No rich text?!!!

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Apr 20 17:52:29 CEST 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 18:00, Terry Hancock wrote:
> Duh. Okay, so you can use the "Edit Contents of Frame" tool
> to select text WYSIWYG, then use the properties menu.
>
> Okay.  In that case, I have misunderstood the problem. I
> guess the styles issue is not so severe a limit.

Right click on the text frame
Show Properties

Or

Tools menu
Properties

Use the Properties palette to format your text.

BTW, what version are you using?

Depending on what you are doing, I would suggest you do not use the
Story Editor, or use it before you format the text, as it is based
around Styles and therefore removes other formatting. Its getting a
rewrite soon.

Craig