[Scribus] Re: pdf_forms /cgi-bin

Reimar Bauer R.Bauer
Mon Apr 12 09:58:03 CEST 2004

Am Montag, 12. April 2004 06:05 schrieb Peter Linnell:
> On Sun, 2004-04-11 at 04:07, Reimar Bauer wrote:
> > Am Samstag, 10. April 2004 23:57 schrieben Sie:

> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Reimar
> >
> > Probably a further link could be added.
> > I believe a link to http://www.cgi101.com/book/ch4/text.html and
> > specially a cgi-bin file like this [script
> > http://www.cgi101.com/book/ch4/post-cgi.html one] could be helpful to get
> > a simple working example by cgi.
> >
> > For using this the url of the submit button action must be changed.
> >
> > Reimar
>
> Great find. Thanks... it is added.
>
> Cheers,
> Peter

Dear Peter,

I missed to sent one more link. Decide yourself if you want to add it.

Setting up LAMP Platform
 Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
http://www.mkaz.com/reference/php/setup_linux.html

This shows how to make a simple php / mysql database used from an apache
server. It is a different example but it is easy to understand too.

The next one who gets an idea like me should not spent much time to find these
fine descriptions.

By the way is there a wiki scribus page available?

cheers

Reimar

--
Forschungszentrum Juelich
email: R.Bauer at fz-juelich.de
http://www.fz-juelich.de/icg/icg-i/
a IDL library at ForschungsZentrum Juelich
http://www.fz-juelich.de/icg/icg-i/idl_icglib/idl_lib_intro.html