[Scribus] PageMaker 4.0

Greg Ennis PoMec
Sat Apr 10 01:00:30 CEST 2004

Louis,

Thanks for helping!!!!

I will need to edit, revise, print etc.

I have an a software manual in PM4 format and would like to port it over
to something that can be used in Linux.  I suppose HTML would be the
easiest, but would prefer something more robust and that is why I was
looking at scribus.

I have the hard copy of the manuals.  The text could be typed in again,
and the graphics were screen shots of the software so those could be
duplicated too.  I am just trying to find a way to do it with less
effort.

If you can offer suggestions I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Greg