[Scribus] Seeking Scribus files for testing

Greg.Larramore at rrd.com Greg.Larramore
Thu Apr 8 21:38:36 CEST 2004

Sometimes one of the best way of learning how something works is by taking
it apart.

I would like to begin some of my working with Scribus by looking at some
Scribus files that show the program's capabilities.

Does anyone have any Scribus files they would be willing to share for this
purpose? If so, perhaps you can provide them via a FTP server, or, if the
files are small enough, through e-mail.

Would transferring Scribus files from system-to-system present any
problems in regard to fonts or images?

I'm looking forward to seeing some nicely layed out pages.

Greg