[Scribus] Re: Speed and font issues

Danni Coy rgcoy
Tue Apr 6 13:30:20 CEST 2004

Yes I have been experiencing this problem with all of the 1.1.X series (didn't
work with versions before that due to font problems). I have compiled this on
both Mandrake and Gentoo So I suspect hardware -- here's my list...

Hardware
AMD Duron 750 Mhz
512MB pc133 Ram
Nvidia Quadro2Pro (with nvidia's drivers)
Wacom 6x8 Intuos II
soundblaster live & emagic audiowerk II cards
everything else is pretty standard

Software
Mandrake 9.1, 9.2 &
Currently:
Gentoo.
Qt 3.3.1 with threading support enabled.
KDE 3.2.1

--
War isn't a good life, but it's life.
		-- Kirk, "A Private Little War", stardate 4211.8