[Scribus] PPC version anyone?

Steve Herrick steveh
Thu Apr 1 21:17:15 CEST 2004

Craig Bradney wrote:

>On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 02:46, Dazzle wrote:
>

>>Has anyone compiled scribus on a ppc version of linux??
>>

>Yes.. works fine AFAIK. Steve Herrick on the list has it running.
>
>Craig

With considerable help from Craig, that is. But a lot of that was
getting Gentoo to work, so I could put Scribus on it in the first place.
The point is, now both are working great!

Back when I had YDL, I got Scribus running single-handedly. Sadly, it
was one of the only apps I could make work on YDL...

Steve