[Scribus] Scribus PDF Capabilities / PDF Gallery

Craig Bradney cbradney
Wed Sep 24 12:50:02 CEST 2003

Yes, that works here too. The other way though should work for sure.
I've always had problems loading PDFs into browsers (admittedly on
dialup and on IE at the time). I tend to just wget things like that
anyway.. runs in the background so you dont have to think about it.

Craig