[Scribus] Layout issue

Sunil Joshi pavansut
Sun Sep 21 04:11:35 CEST 2003

Hi
I am a new user of Scribus, using 1.0.1 on X11 (Mac). In creating a
letterhead, in the document set up I set the top margin of 0.5 inch and
laid out graphics on the page such that it would start right at the top
margin.  However when I print the page, I see a one inch margin added
on top of the 0.5 inch margin I had set.  I changed the document set up
to 0.0 inches top margin, and I still see a one inch margin added.  I
wonder what is going on, and if my printer has anything to do with it.
I am using Brother HL-5070N laser printer.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks
Sunil