[Scribus] Compile Errors

Joe Villari joev_nylxs
Fri Sep 19 00:49:45 CEST 2003

My distro only has freetype 2.1.3 rpms. I use yello dog on a power pc
and not sure if x86 based rpms work. I generally don't have much luck
with rpms.

rpmfind.net returned mostly x86 rpms, the ones for ppc were older than
those on ydl's site.

any ideas? again I built freetype 2.1.5 from source without incident
last night and it contains a devel directory.

Joe